Wednesday, July 30, 2008

E.Co. Update

Well, Not much to update about. If you havent noticed I've been getting into Transformers. So, look out for some Transformations to E.Co.

A Darkened War was annouced for November 1st. WHY SO LONG!? Cause it is going to take me some time to get Adobe After Effects, My HD camera, My NEW portable Camera.

And I wouldnt be able to get these things till September and then I got to film which will take my a little bit.

The once i'm done with filming there will be so many Effects that I have to put in and it kinda takes a bit before you can finish a good effect.

I am proud to say I am done with the whole Drama and have been done with Grunt Productions, PIP and Gameprince.

I'm starting to think I just shouldnt even talk to any of you on YouTube any more cause it sometimes starts Drama.

You can brag on my page, you can yell at me on my page but I will just remove it. I have said before that I don't care what people think of my videos but thats changing.

I care what YouTube thinks of my videos, I care what people think of them when there going threw listing of my videos or my videos that relate to others.

I've gotten comments that I copy Snowbordr and he should have made Spartans Vs. Clones. Well, I say too you that you are just a SVB fan and I can tell you that Snowbordr would probable NOT make another Stop-Motion.

Thats all I got to say,

Thanks to all the subscibers,

Soulgun117

No comments: