Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update, E3, YouTube and more...

Ok, I do still litsen to PIP podcasts even though they stopped talking to me. I laughed at a lot of the parts where they talked about me. 

I know I should probable hate them for that but I am not. I am leaving them alone and moving on while I watch Jesse die.

...2 Beanies one cup....That would be wierd and....just wierd lol. Also A lot of my fans have been wanting to spam Snowbordr and Gameprince.

What tha hell. Jeezzz people no offense but seriously leave them alone. They will make you crap yourself by the amount of ownage if you try.

I regret doing the Stranger thing and you will too if you do it. Do what ever the hell you want with Keelord I don't give a crap.

Try not to flame him. I hate him but still, don't be like him. Anyways getting out of that subject. I have to say something that ive wanted to say for awhile.

Gruntboy, no offense but it IS like watching paint dry. I can never tell what is what. Hell I don't even watch your videos any more.

No offense but your videos suck more then mine. Yes, I just said that my videos suck cause they really do.

Thats where I go out with this annoucment. I wanted it a secret but decided not to. I am getting Adobe After Effects.

I don't want A Darkened War to suck. The script is full proof. I hopefully will be getting HD webcam for my B-day.

The voice won't suck and more importantly the Stop-Motion won't suck anymore. My secret video was cancelled do to the fact that I am to busy with A Darkened War.

I have been working on the sets for A Darkened War for like the past 3 days. I stopped cause the Spray paint was giving me a head ache and a cough.

I even wore a mask so it wouldnt get in my face but it still did. You will notice that one of the sets is VERY familar.

Also I am trying to impress Snowbordr and Gameprince along with all the SVB fans with A Darkened War so that I won't be known as the "Shitty video guy".

I am acctually doing most of the stuff for this movie. INCLUDING THE EFFECTS FINALLY! The only thing that I am having help with is the voices for the characters.

I am also going to buy a voice changer program that my friend showed me so I can have deep and Robotic voices.

I am watching a lot of Adobe Tutorials so I am prepared. I am going to watch another after this. Oh yea.

Some one asked me how my new move was. Um, tell ya the truth it ROCKS. The only crappy problem is that my computer is screwed up.

It won't pick up my internet and when it does the internet sucks. I am constantly disconnected. I REALLY hate Comcast.

Another question that I have yet to answer is What will you do after A Darkened War? 

Well when I finished A Shadowed War I was trying to think if I should make a sequel or not and I thought it over even during the filming of A Shadowed War epi. 10.

Yea, that far back. The answer that came to me was answered after A Shadowed War The Movie by the vice president Matt.

Matt had never seen A Shadowed War except once and he didnt get into it and I don't blame him. 

Then the movie got a lot of hype cause of Snowbordr helping me that he saw it. He thought the script was good and the effects (By PIP) were awesome.

So he teamed up to help me and we decided to make this. He is playing Shade in this movie. Shade is a secret character I am just going to tell you his name, nothing about him though.

Ok, about E3 is I am very excited for Fallout 3, Halo Wars, God Of War 3, Soul Calibur 4, and others.

I thought it was retarded that Sony said that "2008 is the year of the PS3" I disagree it is the year for the 360 to me.

The Wii had nothing good, I mean the sword thing was cool but Wii music, no. Just not really good to me.

I know "Your just a microsoft fan!" I don't like Microsoft very much but the 360 is AMAZING. I am defintlly going to try to get my 360 up and working again. I've been having troubles with the disc reader.

Oh! Resident Evil 5 looked like the most sickly amazing game. The racist thing that went down with Resident Evil 5 was bull to me.

Snowbordr even talked about it. Oh! Gears of War 2! My god when I saw the meat shields I pissed myself at the site of that.

That was sick! Also the Flame thrower in Gears was beastly. I just said Beastly....I just litsened to there podcast give me a break lol.

Oh. The people who have been asking me if they can be in E.Co. Studios. Yes, but only if you have a GOOD mic, MSN, The new version of MSN, and if your a good actor.

Then you can be in. We don't really need more voice for A Darkened War but if you want we could try to find you a part.

Umm, I also wanted to bring up the fact about people on YouTube that send me videos. I will not watch the freakin AMVs you send me so Stop.

I get so pissed cause I get no joke like 1,745 AMVs. The only thing that I get thats any good from some one is the clone videos that people make with there Clone figures.

I like those. But stop sending me AMVs, the next person to send me a AMv is getting removed and any one who does will be removed cause I am not going to freakin watch them.

Anyways, I'd just like to give a shout out to people who have been sticking out for me and watching my videos, supporting me. Thanks guys.

And also people at E.Co. Studios who are helping out a lot like, Matt, Devon, Crash, Petar, Zero and Josh.

Thanks guys your the best.

Till the next update,

This has been Shotgun117

No comments: