Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Soul Calibur IV Game Review


Soul Calibur IV Review!

Soul Calibur IV is the next genaration of all the other Soul Caliburs. This one by far would have to be my favorite.

The characters are amazing and when you finally get to play as the Apprentice it is AWESOME. Nightmare sounds SICK in this game and is a good character to pick when your playing Survival or something.

The NEW Make your own suit thing is awesome. The things me and one of my friends have made on there are awesome.

At the moment I do NOT own the game my friend brought his 360 and Soul Calibur IV over. Those of you who played Xbox Live with me I will be getting a 360 in december.

Thats all for now but I give this game a 5/5. Nice job Namco.

Shotty

P.S. Check out Gruntboy4's Blog.Spot if you want just go to his page and you'll see a link the is a blog.spot link.

No comments: