Tuesday, August 26, 2008

9 More Days Till.....

9 More Day till..........Guess? Its starts with a HD and ends with a Webcam lol. Yes I am getting (Hopefully) My HD Webcam and the effects program. 

In 9 days me and my friends will be Drinking Gatorade and Playing Halo 3 on live till dawn. Now thats not a promise to those of you who played XBL with me in the past.

Recently my 360 has completely messed up and I can't play anything. Well thanks to the "Teh Awesomeness" of Crash he says he is going to bring his 360 over and I got the Wireless internet connector.

Then he has Halo 3, Soul Calibur and Lego Star Wars (One and Two) So all of which we will be playing. Also to add onto that if you join my game on Halo 3 and you can't seem to find where i'm at and then you do and i'm driving in the dunes.....and I won't stop......its cause.

I LOVE DRIVING MY ROFL CAR IN THE DUNES!!!!!!!!! SORRY I HAVE HAD A LITTLE GATORADE!!

I will be on XBL next Saturday, Spartan - D27 and Crash will be playing Live with me and also TheLindy will.

We will most likely be playing the following:

Infection

Slayer

Team Slayer

Rofl Ball

Catapult

Duel Of Fates and more.

The people I will be hanging out with the most are the following:

Devon

Matt

Gruntking

Rocketboy

SteeledScorpion

Zeaox

Josh

and others.

I hope to see you all there and so we can Rofl the night away. Till next time this has been,

Soulgun117 or Shotgun117

No comments: