Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Favorite Games






All the Katamari games too me are AWESOME! They wierd, funny, and action filled.




Its also like the only GOOD Japanese game I have. Anyways the graphics are pretty well done and ive loved it since I pulled out a PSP and played it for the first time. It gets a 5 "OMG!" outa 5.





Halo 3: Halo 3 has some of the best graphics ive seen. The game features a new type called "Forge" which to me is awesome.


There is also Theatre which is good for Machinimas. The online Matchmaking is fun but bores me.


Also the Story Line to this new one is almost better then the first but not quite. Anyways Halo 3 gets a 4 "ITS THE DEMON!" outa 5


Halo Combat Evovled: In my opinion this one had the best Campaign out of all of them.
The new free online play is awesome its like XBL but out dated lol.
Another cool feature is the new vehicles that are in this one that werent in the one for the Xbox.
I give Halo Combat Evovled a 5 "What a NOOB!" outa 5
H H
H H
H H
HHHHH
H H
H H
H H
Well thats all that I can think of for now but stay tuned for part 2 of this.

No comments: